share price that averaged 45% higher.
• Energy savings programs can reduce the costs of office operations 35% - 40% per year.
• Worker productivity improves 2% - 18% in a building that utilizes Green systems.
• Sustainable commercial buildings yield an average 8% - 9% overall reduction in operating costs, a 7.5% increase in building value, a 6.6% improvement of ROI, a 3.5% increase in occupancy and a 3% increase in rent levels.
• An office building of 2,000 workers who recycle office paper reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions to the same extent as taking 119 cars off the road for an entire year.
• Per unit costs of energy, water and sewage continue to escalate annually, so the value of reduction efforts grows each year.